1 bedroom • 48 m²
€ 720 (excl.)
- StreetJan Vermeerstraat
- House typeApartment
- Price€ 720 (excl.)
- Living area48 m²
- Build year-
- Number of floors-
- InteriorCompletely empty
- OfficeHolland Housing Center Vastgoed B.V.
- Office email@example.com
- Office opening hours09.00 - 17.30
Location: Venlo (near Center)
Nice apartment located near the center of Venlo
The location of this complex is extremely convenient to the indoor shopping center “Trefcenter Venlo”, the Woonboulevard and the Center of Venlo.
The availability of care, shops, education and public transport and the options for leisure activities such as pleasant shopping or a bite to eat in the Center of Venlo are thus guaranteed!
The major neighboring cities of Nijmegen, Roermond and Eindhoven can be easily reached via major roads such as the A67 and A73. Niederrhein Airport (Weeze) can be reached within half an hour.
Spacious living with the necessary facilities in the neighborhood.
Through a covered entrance you enter the spacious central hall with doorbells and mailboxes. Both via the stairwell and the elevator installation you have access to all floors. The caretaker's office is also located in this hall. There is still a joint bicycle shed on the ground floor.
Through the hall with toilet and sink, the spacious living room with lots of light is accessible. The balcony is also accessible from the living room. The kitchen is equipped with a standard kitchen block. The spacious indoor storage / utility room provides extra storage space and spacious for the washer / dryer. There is also a spacious bedroom and bathroom with shower and sink on the same floor.
- Available from: 01-06-2019
- Completion fully semi furnished
- The advertised rental price is based on a rental contact for a minimum of 12 months.
- Advance heating costs block heating are included around € 75 per month based on 1
- Gas, water & electricity is not included in the rent
- Fast internet and television will amount to around 60 euros per month
- Administration costs
- Deposit 1 month
If you are interested in the property, you can register for free and contact the Eindhoven office, 040-3046 527