1 bedroom • 55 m²
€ 710 (excl.)
- StreetNoord Koninginnewal
- Price€ 710 (excl.)
- Living area55 m²
Location: Helmond Center
RENT OBV SCORE LAW
De Noord-Koninginnewal 105 in the center of Helmond has a lot to offer.
We mention already five main points:
• Very central location with the city at your feet and a view of the completely redesigned "Ameide Square".
• Located on the top floor. So only one neighbor (M / F) beside and below you
• A very well maintained complex. Painting outside and new roof in 2012
• You may use the garden. Where do you find that in the price and in this location?
The center of Helmond is on the move. There is a wide range of shops of all kinds. Very cozy and "world famous in the Netherlands" is the commodity market on Wednesdays and Saturdays. This was declared in 2010 to the best market in the Netherlands.
Besides shops will find other things like several restaurants, the railway station within walking distance, bus station, general practice, library etc etc .. There are also future trends that benefit the dynamics of the city.
Ground floor: Portal with doorbells, intercom, mailboxes and access to the hall; Hall with meter boxes; Access to stairwell.
Second floor: The apartment is located at the end of the gallery.
Entrance; Hall with intercom and meter; At the end of the hallway is the cozy living room. The layout of the house lends itself to different setup, so you can change your decor. On the floor is a wooden floor which was discussed again in 2013. The balcony in the living room attached to the living room in 2013. From the living room has a nice view of the Ameide Square.
The kitchen is via a low wall separated from the living room. The semi open kitchen is equipped with a new device (2003). You will encounter the following appliances: fridge, freezer, oven / microwave and a ceramic hob. The floor is tiled floors;
Following you will find the utility / storage room with CV combi boiler (Vaillant 1982) washing machine connection and the unit of mechanical ventilation.
The bathroom was renovated in 2005 and features a rain shower, toilet, sink and radiator;
The bedroom is very conveniently next to the entrance of the house. There is plenty of space to place a double bed and a large wardrobe. The bedroom is inside the building just to the lower bedroom. Due to its location on the "inside" of the complex is also situated the bedroom quieter.
And further: Unique to the apartment complex is the garden on the ground floor. The garden is south facing with plenty of sunshine. The garden is about 75 m2 and is shared. In the garden are two terraces created with the ability to place a set of garden furniture here. The garden is accessible by stairs at the rear of the apartment or through the gate to the market in Helmond. All in "Heart Helmond". The ground floor also has a private storage room for placing your bike.
• Healthy owners association
• Parking is available at various locations. Depending on the location can be parked there for € 0, -, € 12, - or € 36, - per month. All options are within walking distance. • The property is ready to move
• The floor plan of the house gives the (limited) slope at the window in the living room not again
- Availability: 1 August 2016
- Completion Upholstered
- Energy costs are not included in the rent
- Internet and tv will cost around 50 euros per month
- Service charges are not included in the rental price will be EUR 25 per month
- Administration costs
- Temporary rental
If you 're interested in the housing, you can subscribe for free and contact establishment Eindhoven, +31 (0) 85-0020982