Le sage ten Broeklaan
1 bedroom • 61 m²
€ 1,150 (excl.)
- StreetLe sage ten Broeklaan
- House typeApartment
- Price€ 1,150 (excl.)
- Living area61 m²
- OfficeHolland Housing Center Eindhoven-Venlo
- Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office opening hours09.00 - 17.30
Location: Eindhoven Center
Type: Apartment Upholstered
Spacious 2-room apartment on the ground floor with private patio at the rear and lots of light. The apartment is beautiful and luxuriously finished with high ceilings.
This gives a very spacious effect and makes this apartment distinctive.
From the hall there is access to the separate toilet, spacious bathroom with shower and sink and separate laundry room with washing machine connection and central heating system.
Very luxurious open kitchen corner unit with kitchen with cupboards, high wall units, hood with lighting, electric oven with microwave function, ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge with freezer.
TheaterKwartier Eindhoven area on the edge of the most beautiful park in the city. A rustic area on the banks of the Dommel, where living returns prominently in the landscape. In the middle of district Stratum, which originated in the Middle Ages, and which is considered the most authentic neighborhood in Eindhoven. In 2017, the High Tech Campus and the campus of the Technical University are 10 minutes away by bike. The same applies to Strijp-S. Here, past, present and future meet each other. From local to international. Everything at your fingertips. That is TheaterKwartier: stubborn living and living in the green city.
• Located right next to the Parktheater with the Stadswandelpark as backyard
• Near the city center and residential areas the Schrijversbuurt and Den Elzent
• Within the ring in Eindhoven South, centrally located in relation to roads
• Within walking and cycling distance of the city center of Eindhoven, the Genneper Parks and attractive facilities such as the Park Theater, catering, shops and sports and leisure facilities
• Perfect connection with the bus to the central station of Eindhoven
• Including private storage
• Including private parking on the inside grounds, a charge of € 55.00 per month.
• Kitchen with built-in appliances (combi microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, recirculation hood, ceramic hob)
-Available per: 01-08-2019
-Appartement is upholstered delivered opportunity for furniture in consultation at extra cost
-The rental price is including service costs and excluding gas, water and electricity.
-All amenities are just steps away, such as shops, nature, schools and the
-Exclusively internet and television
-Exlcluding private parking €55 per month
If you are interested in the property, you can register for free and contact Eindhoven office, +31 (0)40 30 46 527